Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Performance Based Marketing


If you want quality leads for your website then I suggest pay-for-performance affiliate marketing! It is free to join and you can sign up for quality businesses that you display on your website. Finding a sponsor for your website just got a whole lot easier! If your website is about health care then all you have to do is look through all the affiliate companies related to health care and add them to your website. They have thousands of links, banners, and data feeds that you can easily copy and paste to your website. If someone visits your website and clicks one of the links or banners you get paid!
If you really want to monetize your business then its a good idea to join this company! Its free and you have nothing to lose, only to gain money! My name is Mitch and I use this company and it works great for me! Check out this joke! http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=44&U=585243&M=47&urllink=

My Joke Of The Day-Language Problem


A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Den I come one lasta time." "You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!" "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talking abouta sexa? Imma justa tellun my frienda how to spella "Mississippi"! 

If you are looking for web hosting come here: http://tinyurl.com/mtc9hat
If you would like to read my forum about starting a business go here: http://mitchhall.freeforums.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments in a respectful way! Thanks for commenting.